For ages 10 years and up:
Based on Activision’s, Skylanders game. It’s about bringing your favorite Skylanders toys to life, by bringing them into the game. These toys are purchased separately from the game, but are designed to be part of the game, where you will be placing the figures on a portal. There are starter packs which include 2-3 figures, action cards, other accessories, a Portal of power, and the Skylanders video game itself.
Activision Skylanders can be played as single player or co-op.
So, before we get into the cool stuff about the toys, it would be a good idea to discuss the game itself, first.
Game Launch: 2011 This is where it all began:
- Imaginite Creation Crystals to Create Your Own Skylanders
- Sensei Skylanders are the Ultimate Masters of the Almighty Sky-Chi Powers Battle to Save Skylands with the Sensei and Imaginator Skylanders
- Use 10 Different Battle Class Types to Defeat Kaos and his Minions
- Play With Friends in COOP and Head-to-Head Racing
- Conquer All-New Sidequests and Mini-games
Also, You can get the Skylanders Trap Team, Swap Force, and Superchargers, Sidekicks, Giants in a McDonalds happy meal. Hmmmm, I’m thinking of getting a few happy meals for my lunches…Just for the toys!
If you want to learn more about the Skylanders Characters, watch the cartoon on YOUTUBE and NETFLIX.