Here is a short list of the newest, popular, and better recommended drone/flying toys for under $100.
*If any review is 3 stars or less, it’s not worth mentioning.
Little Tikes My First Flyer
*It Includes a simple/ easy touch control. Recommended for ages 4-6.
*It’s made with durable, hard plastic. Sells for about $45-$60.
Hubsan X4 H107C.
* It’s small, lightweight, but sturdy. Don’t fly it in strong winds, as it is too hard to control. There is a 7 minute flight time before it has to be recharged.
The quad-copter Features:
- Flies in the dark
- SD Camera included (A pro when considering price)
- Flight modes for beginners and experienced pilots
Qcopter Green Drone Quadcopter
* With long-life batteries, this drone will fly for up to 30 minutes. It comes with a camera and has brilliant LED lights.
* It does trick flips, and it sells for $75. It’s very durable, and big. This can really fly fast, and fly high.
*For beginner to experienced pilots.
UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with Camera
Another sturdy, but light-weight drone which doesn’t fly too well in the wind, but it has a good SD camera. (640*480) resolution.
*Entry level drone, which comes in at under $50.
- It does flips in the air.
- Two flight modes: Beginner, and High Speed.
- Battery charge time: 120 minutes.
- Flight duration: 7-9 minutes
Syma X5C Quadcopter
This is one of the hottest selling drones on Amazon right now. It’s camera is very good, and the copter sells for a low price of $50. It’s WIND RESISTANT, and can be flown indoors and outdoors makes this a big seller.
Cool features: (advertised by Amazon Seller).
- Equipped with HD camera
- Perform flips at the press of a button with 360 degree aversion, Wind resistant and can be flown indoors or outdoors
- 6-axis Gyro stabilization system ensures maximum stability during flight
- 7 Minute flight time and 100 minute charge time
- Colorful flashing light, keep your Aircraft at night Flying is quite excellent
- Kindly refer the User manual for troubleshooting steps
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter $35
It comes with a crash cage to protect it, and it also has a better video camera than the Syma X5C. It’s smaller, and doesn’t hover as well as other Mini RC’ drones. It’s still a lot of fun. Better to fly it in an open field.
Of course, there are many more drones on the market than there were back in 2015. There will be many more to review in the years to come.